Nombre total de pages vues

mardi 13 février 2018

les 14 chansons pour ne pas fêter l'amour

1- Les paroles sont terriblement terribles :)))

I'm not in love
So don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
And just because
I call you up
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made
I'm not in love, no no, it's because
I like to see you
But then again
That doesn't mean you mean that much to me
So if I call you
Don't make a fuss
Don't tell your friends about the two of us
I'm not in love, no no, it's because
I keep your picture
Upon the wall
It hides a nasty stain that's lying there
So don't you ask me
To give it back
I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me
I'm not in love, no no, it's because
Ooh you'll wait a long time for me



2-

"And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know"



3- 

"It must have been love but it's over now.
It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without.
It must have been love but it's over now,
It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows"



4- 

"What's love but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a heart
When a heart can be broken"



5- 

"You don't fool me those pretty eyes
That sexy smile you don't fool me, uh
You don't rule me you're no surprise
You're telling lies hey, you don't fool me
Mmm, mama said be careful of that girl
Mama said you know that she's no good
Mama said be cool, don't you be no fool"




6- Une chanson vraiment terrible. Le chanteur s'exprimait de ses tripes dans ce clip, il s'est suicidé quelques semaines après le tournage. Pour mieux comprendre l'histoire, je vous conseille vivement de voir le film Control


"When routine bites hard
And ambitions are low
And resentment rides high
But emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways, taking different roads"



7- L'amour rend con et te fait céder à l'humiliation :)

"When she's saying that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she's saying that I'm like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should stick up for myself
But I really think it's better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care, right, yeah, yeah
Now I'll relate this a little bit
That happens more than I'd like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
She's drunk again and looking to score
Now I know I should say no
But that's kind of hard when she's ready to go
I may be dumb
But I'm not a dweeb
I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem"




8-

"I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again"



9- Le niveau tombe d'un coup là...

"Fuck what I said it don't mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses they didn't mean jack
Fuck you, you hoe, I don't want you back"



10- La réponse ne s'est pas faite attendre :)

"Fuck what I did was your fault somehow 
Fuck the presents, I threw all that shit out
Fuck all the cryin' it didn't mean jack
Well guess what yo, fuck you right back"



11- ça papillonne grave :))


12- La question que chacun de nous s'est posé au moins une fois

"Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end?"



13- Quand tu vis avec un(e) vampire ! 

"Bone dry
You drank all the blood
My heart is bone dry
Can't give you more 'cause you took all of it (Sha la la)"


14- Quand t'as du mal à oublier un amour qui t'a fait souffrir

"I was playin for keeps
But she was playin' a game
Now she's gone and left
And I don't know if I'll ever be the same
I wonder who she's seeing now
I wonder who she's holding now
I wonder who she's seeing now
I wonder who she's foolin'"



Bonus track (j'adore ses chansons et ses clips, pas mal pour un scientologue)

"Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby
so why don't you kill me?"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire